so what do you get at the equestrian centre
We’ve been developing the centre since 2014, putting lots of new facilities in place as well as upgrading others.
check out our
From day one, we knew we had to deliver the very best in terms of service and facilities, so we have invested heavily in just that.
Schools and arenas
With over 72 acres, cross country, new surfaces, we’ve got it all ready for you.
- Two Indoor schools with both surfaces replaced in 2018
- Two outdoor ménages
- Outdoor Jumping and event Paddock available in the summer months
Paddocks and hacking
- Cross country facilities for liveries
- 72 acres of grazing
- Over 6km of new fencing
- Field hacking track on the farm for liveries
- Good hacking nearby on Galleywood Common
We’ve built a superb cross country course around our fields that is used for training and in house events.
- Permanent features
- Movable solid jumps